Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Complicated Life

I'm not really sure how to start this blog... I guess first off, I'll just talk about why I want to write this. My daughter, Juliet, was born 5 days ago. She is 6 1/2 weeks premature (not anything super scary by preemie standards, but still pretty scary) in the NICU. I also have a 2 year old daughter, Emma Cate. It's tough enough being a parent to 2 little ones now, but I have to parent them separately, as Juliet is in the hospital and I am now home with Emma Cate. Oh, and my husband? He's currently in TX looking for a new house for us... because he accepted a new job there that starts in about a month.

Last night, I completely broke down. Between frustrations with some of the NICU staff and frustrations from trying to figure out things for the move, I just lost it. I decided I need a place to vent. Sometimes it's just easier to write everything out. I don't know that anyone will read this, but if you are, I hope you don't think I'm too whiny! :)

So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment